Positioning for Growth
NAMA Thanks All Positioning for Growth Investors:
- ALL STAR SERVICES SHOWS FLINT, MICHIGAN THE LOVE WITH BOTTLED WATER DONATION
- KIMBLE’S FOOD BY DESIGN RELAUNCHES FITPICK-BRANDED MICRO MARKET
- THERE’S STILL TIME TO JOIN INDUSTRY THOUGHT LEADERS AT NAMA’S EXECUTIVE FORUM
- DON’T MISS THE JONAS BONUS: NAMA ONESHOW SAVINGS DEALS EXTENDED
- NAMA’s NUTRITION ADVISORY COUNCIL HOSTS Q1 MEETING
- NAMA SOUTHEAST OPERATORS TAKE PART IN PANEL ON EDUCATION
- NOMINATE THE BEST OF THE BEST: THE 2016 NAMA INDUSTRY AWARDS
- NAMA Opens Registration for OneShow 2016 Early Bird Savings through February 1st
- Dietary Guidelines for Americans Released, NAMA Applauds Position on Health Benefits of Coffee Consumption
- NAMA CEO Carla Balakgie Elected to W.Net 2016 Board of Directors
- CAVC PRESIDENT TESTIFIES BEFORE DAVIS CITY COUNCIL
- JOIN YOUR FELLOW INDUSTRY LEADERS AT NAMA’S EXECUTIVE FORUM
- WIN MAKES DONATION TO NAMA FOUNDATION BENEFITING FITPICK®
- NAMA RECOGNIZES MEMBER COMPANIES FOR JOINING THE AMERICAN BUSINESS ACT ON CLIMATE PLEDGE
- NAMA CONGRATULATES SDP CLASS OF 2015
- TRI-STATE AUTOMATIC MERCHANDISING COUNCIL HOSTS FIFTH ANNUAL JOHN BOYLE SCHOLARSHIP GOLF TOURNAMENT
- NAMA SETS GRASSROOTS ENGAGEMENT RECORD: MORE THAN 1,000 PARTICIPANTS SUBMIT COMMENTS TO DOE
- CTW 2015: A YEAR OF FIRSTS
- NAMA FOUNDATION ANNOUNCES 2015 UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP WINNERS
- This Just In: “One for the Road – from Kenya” Added to CTW
- SHOP WITH A PURPOSE: NAMA FOUNDATION ONLINE AUCTION OPENS NOVEMBER 2
- NAMA CONGRATULATES EDP CLASS OF 2015
- MAKE A RUN FOR IT AT CTW: REGISTER TODAY FOR THE WIN FUN RUN
- NAMA ELN MEMBERS TO LEAD PEER-TO-PEER LEARNING AT CTW
- NAMA FILES COMMENTS WITH U.S. DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY ON PROPOSED ENERGY CONSERVATION STANDARDS FOR BEVERAGE VENDING MACHINES
NAMA News Center
ALL STAR SERVICES SHOWS FLINT, MICHIGAN THE LOVE WITH BOTTLED WATER DONATION
NAMA member All Star Services is helping support the people of Flint, Michigan, with much-needed bottled water donations. Read press release...
KIMBLE’S FOOD BY DESIGN RELAUNCHES FITPICK-BRANDED MICRO MARKET
NAMA member Kimble’s Food by Design re-launched a FitPick-branded micro market last week at a customer location serving more than 900 employees. Read press release...
THERE’S STILL TIME TO JOIN INDUSTRY THOUGHT LEADERS AT NAMA’S EXECUTIVE FORUM
With the event less than three weeks away, there is very limited space available at the industry’s first-ever Executive Forum, according to NAMA representatives today. Read press release...
DON’T MISS THE JONAS BONUS: NAMA ONESHOW SAVINGS DEALS EXTENDED
NAMA OneShow, and spring, will be here before you know it! If you’ve been shoveling snow instead of registering for OneShow, it’s not too late to claim your early bird status to scoop up fresh solutions in vending, OCS and micro markets at discounts of more than 30% off on-site prices. Read press release...
NAMA’s NUTRITION ADVISORY COUNCIL HOSTS Q1 MEETING
NAMA’s Nutrition Advisory Council (NAC) participated in a virtual meeting last week to review the current nutrition landscape, including the release of USDA’s Dietary Guidelines and their impact on the industry, as well as nutrition program developments for 2016. Read press release...
NAMA SOUTHEAST OPERATORS TAKE PART IN PANEL ON EDUCATION
NAMA staff met with a panel of operators in Atlanta, Georgia recently to discuss operator needs and feedback regarding NAMA’s educational offerings. Read press release...
NOMINATE THE BEST OF THE BEST: THE 2016 NAMA INDUSTRY AWARDS
NAMA announced today that it is now accepting nominations for the 2016 NAMA Industry Awards through Monday, February 8, 2016. Read press release...
NAMA Opens Registration for OneShow 2016 Early Bird Savings through February 1st
Registration is now open for the refreshment service industry’s premier event, NAMA OneShow. The annual trade show, drawing more than 4,600 industry professionals, will take place in Chicago, April 13-15. Read press release...
Dietary Guidelines for Americans Released, NAMA Applauds Position on Health Benefits of Coffee Consumption
Today, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) jointly published the Dietary Guidelines for Americans (Dietary Guidelines). Read press release...
NAMA CEO Carla Balakgie Elected to W.Net 2016 Board of Directors
The Women’s Network in Electronic Transactions (W.net), the payments organization dedicated to women in payments, has announced its board of directors for 2016. Read press release...
CAVC PRESIDENT TESTIFIES BEFORE DAVIS CITY COUNCIL
NAMA announced today that Robert Donohue, California Automatic Vending Council (CAVC) President and NAMA Government Affairs Committee Member, testified last week before the City Council of Davis, California regarding a proposal to include a sugar-sweetened beverage tax on the city’s 2016 ballot. Read press release...
Paris gets first meat vending machine
Steaks, sausages and ham are now available 24 hours a day from a dispenser installed outside a butcher’s shop. Read article...
How a City in France Got the World’s First Short-Story Vending Machines
The city of Grenoble, France, is testing the first models of a local startup’s short-story vending machine. Read article...
Founded in 1936, NAMA is the association representing the $25 billion U.S. vending and refreshment services industry. With more than 1250 member companies – including many of the world's most recognized brands – NAMA provides advocacy, education and research for its membership. Visit NAMA on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.